Wednesday, December 4, 2013

My baby boy is already a year old!!!

Wow can't believe my baby is already a year old!!! Just yesterday i was thinking how unexpected it was for him to be born on the same date as his Dad :). Best experience of my life. His birth changed my life in best ways possible.

This past year with my baby boy has been the best year of my life. It's amazing how fast this year has gone, how fast he went from being a tiny, all time sleeping baby to a naughty, walking, talking one year old! From learning how to roll over to crawling around! From learning to stand by himself to walking around! 

He is such a happy baby with most amazing smile and eyes. No matter how tired or irritated I am, one cute smile and one soft hug from him makes it all better. I cannot get enough of him. Because of him I know the deepest meaning of love and joy of being a mom. Every time he calls me "Amma" (mom) and hugs me I feel so happy, I forget everything and all I feel like doing is holding him in my arms and never letting him go. I had never thought I could love someone so much!

A single tear from his eyes breaks my heart, I don't want to put him down because I am constantly worried that he might hurt himself!!! Elizabeth Stone once said “Making the decision to have a child - it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body”. It couldn't be more true. No matter how old he grows, he'll always be my baby and I will always worry for him!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment