Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My baby is 6 Months old!!!

I cannot believe my baby is already 6 months old!! It only seems like yesterday he was born. Wow time flies by so fast when you have a little one to take care of.

All those early days when my mom used to teach me how to hold him, change him, feed him, burp him and bath him, times when he used to only sleep, feed and poop (all the time) they all still feel like a dream.

He is growing up so quickly. All those cute little outfits which used to fit him 3 weeks ago no longer fits him!! My kiddy who used to sleep all day long, now hardly sleeps during the day. His night sleeping pattern hasn't changed much. He has started to move around (almost crawling), sit up all by himself, smile when he sees familiar faces, laugh out loud, eating solid food (3 times a day), gets all excited when his father comes home, he babbles and makes all those cute baby noises and many other sweet little things.

I wish I could slow time down just a little bit so that I could enjoy every single moment at the fullest. I cannot get enough of him. :) :)


1 comment:

  1. I know..you are the lucky one, at home with him all the time!

    ReplyDelete